Avalanche Cheese Company - Goat & Pork Finocchiona Salami - 7 Ounce (1 Stick)
- Photo depicts an action shot, you will receiveÂ oneÂ stick.
- Handcrafted in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado
- A blend of Chevon (Goat meat) and Pork with natural seasonings
- Just the right amount of fennel seeds
- Wrapped in paper
- Has a natural edible white mold on the outside of the casing
Finocchiona is one of the most loved among Tuscan pork products. This special version is a flavorful, creative combination of both pork and goat. Its name comes from "finocchio", or fennel, used to flavor the lean pork shoulder and cheek fat used in the sausages. This dry-cured salame is often aged as long as five months to a year to develop its delectable flavor and aroma.